WORK BENCHES FOR LABORATORY USE — MODULAR SYSTEMS with metal frames or structural under-bench storage units
The E-Laboratory Collection offers a variety of construction systems and table worktops perfect for designing fully functional and ergonomic laboratory spaces, for chemistry laboratories, microbiology, and more.
By assembling and fitting with other pieces of furniture such as service panels, cabinets or washing units, the modular systems can workup complex bench compositions with linear or central layout, equipped with all the utilities and accessories needed to conduct proper laboratory work.
All construction systems are equipped with leveling adjustment mechanism and, some systems have a load bearing capacity of up to 175 Kg / ml.
For fine weighing, the special tables are provided with an anti-vibrating countertop area, perfectly calibrated and isolated from the rest of the construction.
MODULARITY • ERGONOMICS • OPTIMAL USE OF SPACE • COUNTERTOPS MADE OF CERTIFIED MATERIALS
There are several laboratory workbench systems, with construction typologies, suitable for various lab activities:
- H Series - Robust workbench with H-type metal frame, load-bearing capacity up to 175 kg /ml
- C Series - Robust workbench with C-type metal frame, load-bearing capacity up to 175 kg /ml
- Eco series - Laboratory workbench with structural under-bench storage units.
- Balance table - Weighing tables /table stands for vibration-sensitive laboratory equipment.
- Mobile table - Mobile workbenches with metallic frame on castors